About Paytm Postpaid :
Paytm has launched a new feature in partnership with ICICI bank name Paytm Postpaid. this new service from Paytm, you can get upto Rs. 10,000 as your credit balance in your Paytm account. You can use this amount for shopping on other online websites which have Paytm as their payment option. but here is a trick transfer all postpaid blance in your paytm wallet other wise your bank account.
Trick to Transfer Paytm Postpaid balance in Paytm Wallet & Bank
1. First all of You open Zingoy Website Here Here
2. Now Add to cart Zingoy Voucher
Note: Dont add any other gift Card
3. Proceed to payment and select Pay via Paytm
4. Now Must un tick wallet option and pay via Paytm Postpaid.
5. Voila after Payment You can purchase Paytm/Amazon/Flipkart Voucher with Zingoy gift carD
6. If You Purchase Paytm Gift Card You Have to Pay 7% Charge.
Paytm postpaid Tarms & Condition
All Paytm Postpaid Users will be bill on a monthly basis for all purchase using Paytm Postpaid Facility. However, there may be no statement generated for the period in which no transactions are made. The Statement of Account will be available on the Paytm Platform on the 1st of every month for the transactions made during the preceding month and also on email, if the email is updated on Paytm Platform. This service is also paid service because every last month you have must return paytm postpaid blance